William B. Gartley, PEPresidentdownload resume (pdf)
With a strong background in civil and structural engineering, Will leads the Gartley & Dorsky engineering team providing excellent engineering solutions for a full range of applications. His technical experience and knowledge is only surpassed by his natural ability to develop positive client relations and repeatedly produce a high standard of deliverables for each client and project. The continuous growth and development of Gartley & Dorsky in the small MidCoast area pays tribute to these attributes.
James Dorsky, PLSSenior Vice Presidentdownload resume (pdf)
With over thirty years of surveying experience, Jim leads the Gartley & Dorsky survey team with a high level of proficiency in conventional, GPS and bathymetric surveying services. Jim's relationship with his staff and clients is a major part of the company's sustained growth over the years.
William T. Lane, PEVice Presidentdownload resume (pdf)
Excellent presentation skills and project understanding enable Bill to successfully bring civil engineering projects from concept to fruition. With 20 years of problem solving experience, Bill contributes significantly to Gartley & Dorsky's team with leadership, engineering innovation and client management. Bill focuses on communication of ideas and designs to achieve client goals.
Gartley & Dorsky Staff:
- William Gartley, President, Maine & Florida, PE
- William Lane, Vice President, Maine PE
- Andrew Hedrich, Senior Project Engineer, Maine PE
- Alyssa Gartley Pulver, Design Engineer, Maine EI
- John Melanson, Engineering Technician
- Larkin Post, Engineering Technician
- Marshall Cole, Design Engineer, Maine PE
- Carmen Bombeke, Senior Project Engineer, Maine and New Hampshire, PE
- Erik Peil, Project Engineer, Maine PE
- Joshua Clapp, Project Engineer, Maine PE, Ph.D.
- Edward Moll, Project Engineer, Maine, MA, VI, MO, VT, NY, PA-PE
- Stephen Mischissin, Senior Engineer, Maine, NY, PA, MA, CA and NH – PE
- James Dorsky, Senior Vice President, Maine & Alaska PLS
- David Starr, Jr., Senior Project Surveyor, Maine PLS and EI
- Addison Whitworth, Project Surveyor, Maine PLS
- Steven Tremblay, Project Surveyor, Maine PLS and New Hampshire LLS
- Cheyenne (Matt) Muwin, Surveyor Technician
- Tom Williams, Crew Chief, Maine Land Surveyor-In-Training
- John Comeau, Crew Chief, Connecticut & Rhode Island PLS
- Tyler Durant, Project Surveyor, Maine PLS
Natural Resource & Soil Services
- Natalie Marceau, Licensed Site Evaluator and Licensed Soil Scientist
Permitting & Submissions
- Carole Gartley
- Delisa Morong, Office Manager